Easy Returns Policy
What is your policy on refunds and how do I return an item?
You can rest easy with our Easy Returns policy. Nobody wants to be stuck with an item they don’t want. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we believe refunds should be easy and hassle-free. If you are not satisfied with your order, neither are we. We’re here to help, so if you change your mind or your order is not quite right for some reason and would like a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product and we’ll arrange a refund.
We understand that sometimes you don't end up with the product you were expecting, but we hope to reduce the chance of that happening by encouraging you to refer to our Information Pages and Blog on our website. Our Blog is a great reference tool (eg. Choosing a Lampshade or Choosing a Timber Species). That way, we know we can do everything possible to ensure your item is what you want. If the product you received is faulty, you are covered by the Warranty Terms and Conditions
When returning a damaged or faulty product, please make sure you also specify and provide us with the following details:
- Your full name & address
- Your order number (you can find it in your order confirmation email)
- Date of delivery (or collection) of your product
- Reason why you are returning the product (ie. tell us what the problem is so that we can do our best to fix it for next time)
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved
- Contact phone number and/or email address
To summarise, if you are not absolutely satisfied, here’s how we can help:
- First, contact us and let us know what the issue is.
- You can return an item that you bought from us for any reason within 30 days of receiving the item – no questions asked.
- We’ll provide you with a shipping address in Melbourne so all you’ll have to do is send the item(s) back to us. We’ll cover the cost of the return postage of your box. Whether you ordered the wrong item, are unhappy with the product or if it is defective, we’ll send you a Postage Paid Return Label at no cost to you if you are returning the product within 30 days of purchase. On returning your product, goods and packaging must be as new.
- Affix the return label and drop the parcel at any Australia Post outlet.
- Our goal is to resolve your issue in a timely manner to a level and solution you are happy with. It’s as simple as that.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or has an unsatisfactory defect please contact us at email@example.com and include the order number and tell us which items were damaged and how (sending us a digital photo would be really helpful if you can). We’ll share your feedback with our delivery partners to ensure the service and the quality of packaging is improved. If we can’t send you a replacement part or component to fix the problem then we’ll pay to have the item returned to us and we’ll send a replacement to you. If you do not want parts or a replacement, then the item comes under our normal returns policy. Please make sure that you check for damage immediately upon receiving the product(s). If you notice that an item has been damaged after it has been delivered to you, please take photos or video clearly showing the damage and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
The Australian Consumer Law provides that items which we supply come with guarantees that cannot be excluded. In addition to the provisions under the Australian Consumer Law we warrant that the goods are of acceptable quality, are fit for the purpose for which the goods are ordinarily used and match the description on the site (other than minor differences) for a period of 12 months unless otherwise stated. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We warrant our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship that result in failure during normal usage. Warranties are extended to the original end-user purchaser, beginning at the time of online purchase. This warranty does not cover misuse, unauthorised modifications, and external causes such as acts of nature. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any non-Lamparto product used in connection with a Lamparto product. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or modification of the product.
All items sold are covered by a minimum 12 months manufacturer warranty. Our warranty commences from the purchase date on your invoice. Most manufacturers require that their products are installed by qualified electricians and we highly recommend that you keep the receipt from your electrician in case it is required for a warranty claim.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you’re happy with. For example, we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components
- Suggest a method of self repair (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Arrange a repair by a local tradesperson in your area (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer you a partial or full refund
This Warranty policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from normal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric and/or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Damage occurring during your own handling or transportation of goods from a ‘pick-up’ location
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.
Lamparto Pty Ltd gives this warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If a Product has a minor defect, we will provide a repair or offer you a replacement or a refund. If you think that a Product is defective you should contact us first and let us know what the issue is … email firstname.lastname@example.org Our Customer Service Help Centre and a Customer Service Representative will assist you. A photo may be requested to assist with the assessment of your claim.
We understand that sometimes you don't end up with the product you were expecting, but we hope to reduce the chance of that happening by encouraging you to refer to our Information pages and Blog on our website. Essentially, this is a 'Help Centre' and a great reference tool (eg. Choosing a Lampshade or Choosing a Timber Species). That way, we know we can do everything possible to ensure your item is what you want. If the product you received is faulty, you are of covered by the Warranty Terms and Conditions